CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Hunger Games

My husband and I got a date night tonight and it was a good one. I'm not big on going to movies in the theater because they are so dang expensive, but every once in a while something comes out that I have to go to. The Hunger Games was one of those movies, so we got a sitter and headed out and had a blast. I want to go again, many many times.

Clearly our night out was the highlight of my day, but aside from that I spent my entire day, and I mean my ENTIRE day cleaning, and still didn't get my house how I want it, but it's better. All and all, it was a good day. Husband is happy (movie theater popcorn makes him a happy man), kids are happy, and asleep, and all that makes me happy too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment