CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 12: Birthday Parties and Sleepovers

We spent the day at grandma's house to celebrate my little Jack's 2nd birthday. We actually spent the night last night, and Lucy and her cousin Matthew got to have a sleepover. Have you ever seen how 4 year olds run sleepovers? Turns out they run them about the same way 15 year olds do, with very little sleep. These two little bugs were still wide awake and playing at 11:15! At one point I went upstairs to Lucy's call for me. When I asked her what was wrong she said " Mom, this room is too dark and blue and I don't have my ni-night songs." Matthew responded "Lucy, I will sing to you." They are so stinking cute.

We did our traditional family party for Jack, cake, presents, and songs. Jack loved it. When he saw his cake all put together ready and waiting for him on the counter, he started jumping in an attempt to blow his candles out that were not lit yet. After each blowing jump he would say "Happy Birthday to You!" It was so stinking cute! I just love this little guy. He loved opening his presents, which he was hooked up with by grandma, and even though Christmas was just over a month ago, I'm ready for the new toys to keep him busy for the day.

I love all my kids, they are so much fun. Jack's little personality is really busting out of it's little shell, and Lucy is as always a little crack up. Alivia doesn't have to do much to wrap us around her little finger these days, but she is the reason I have to call this good for the night. She is one unhappy little bug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment