CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 8: Baby Warning: May Cause Sleepless Nights


Awwww! Isn't she sweet? And she sleeping! That might be my favorite part about this picture, because it reminds me that she actual knows how to do that. We had a rough night with my sweet little angel, and that has extended into a rough day. Alivia decided she wanted to fill me in on her latest gossip last night at about 3:20. She's quite the chatty little thing because she kept me up until about 5:30. Somewhere in there Jack woke up and called for me, and then Lucy came in and wanted to use our bathroom because her's just wasn't good enough. I think Lucy and Jack both woke up to make sure that I was there because I was gone when they went to bed last night. But Alivia has no excuse. 

I finally got back to sleep around 5:30. Then Shawn got up just before 7 to shower. Sometimes I really hate that our master bathroom doesn't have a door, this morning was one of those times. What I hate even more is that our garage door has decided that it doesn't close from our remote anymore. It opens with the remote, but you can't close it. Apparently there is something wrong with our sensors and the opener is certain that there is something in the way of the door, so it won't close. The only way to close it is to hold the button on the wall down until the door is closed. I hated that this morning too since I had to climb out of bed at 7:40 to close that, and it was 3 degrees.

Alivia's gossip session last night has not made for a happy day today. She would not take a nap at all, until now, and it's 5:00. She fell asleep at noon for about 15 minutes. I thought I could get a shower in during that time, but as soon as I stepped in and got the shampoo in my hair, she started crying. Crying. That is my day. When Shawn get's home from work tonight and asks "What did you do today?" (and he will because the house shows all the evidence of zero accomplishments), I'm going to respond "Crying." I think I'm going to go to bed tonight at 7. I just hope this isn't the start of a new trend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment