CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 4: Taxes

My day has been pretty uneventful due to the fact that I spent the day filing our taxes. Well, I didn't actually get them to the point of filing, but I did spend the entire afternoon working on them. Oh, and I'm smiling about them too, which means you know we're not paying anything.

It is hard to file taxes with three kids. It took me about 3 hours longer to even get started because little Alivia was in need of my 100% attention. Once I finally got her down for a nap, I put Jack down, but that didn't take. Jack always takes good naps, he's never given me a hint of a problem going down, in fact, he usually starts asking if he can take a nap by 9:30 every morning. But today about 15 minutes after I put him down he started yelling 'All done mom!" I went up to his room about 4 times and told him he didn't have a choice, he was taking a nap. Eventually he did fall asleep, but it took a few hours to get there. Lucy did about 1 hour of quite time before I couldn't keep her playing in her room any more, then she was down asking me a million questions. In the end she spent a good two hours this afternoon watching a movie, but my taxes are done.

We spent the rest of our day making diner, pretending to be a horse, and actually being Mr. Incredible. Lucy was the horse, and Jack was certain that he was Mr. Incredible, which is one of my favorite things to hear him say. He's starting to talk so much and I love listening to him throw something new out every day.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment