CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7: Jimmer

I don't have a lot of time to write tonight, which is ok because I also don't have a lot of creativity. Oh, and I didn't leave the house all day because my man needed my car to avoid weather related accidents. So all in all it was a pretty boring day.

Highlight of my day: I got a night out with the girls. When I got home Shawn was working on the computer, church stuff, good man. Once he finished that, he moved on to Jimmer. Have you heard of Jimmer? He's just this guy who plays basketball who is pretty good. Oh, and he plays for BYU, and he is possibly the best player at the college level right now, and he's part of my family. No, not really, but it sure feels like it lately. He's here in the morning for breakfast, for breaks at work, for lunch, and for the entire evening. Not going to lie, it's pretty exciting how big he is. We get to watch him play on Wednesday at the Air Force Academy.

Anyway, Jimmer is my reason tonight for cutting this post short. Shawn found a girl who posted about her Anti-Jimmer letter she wrote to the editor on her Facebook page. Silly girl made a ridiculous post like that and forgot about the minor detail that he page is open for anyone to post on. I have a feeling that she will change that setting first thing in the morning when she opens her email in-box to find that she has 1,172 responses to her post like "Look's like your Facebook page just got Jimmered."

Shawn has been monitoring her page since it was about 5 minutes old and only had 59 responses. So honey, I end this sort of short and sweet for you, to get you back to your night of endless laughs at this poor girl's expense. But you have to promise that you tell me all the really funny ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment