CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 36: Ahhh, Tuesdays

Tuesdays are the day that I gather more coupons. Today Shawn had to drive the CRV again, so my plans were foiled. That is until Shay (my couponing buddy) came to the rescue. She called and asked if I was planning on going for more coupons today, and when I told her my situation, she said, "I'm coming to get you, I don't want to go alone." So she drove to my house, we loaded all 3 of my kids in her car, and we all headed to the Gazzett to get our coupons.

It's such a rush when we get coupons, it's kinda embarrassing, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Shay also introduced me to thekrazycouponlady.com. Yeah, this is my go to site now. Love it. But it is making me rethink my couponing strategy. Now I'm going binder style. I totally hate that idea because it takes a lot more time, but as Shay and I headed home today we stopped by Safeway where she bought 4 things that she was able to get for free because she had her binder right there and had everything she needed. She saved 81%!

Tonight I had my own couponing success story and I made a quick run to a couple different stores. I bought 6 things of toothpaste, 12 energy bars, 2 mentos candies, and 3 bottles of body wash for Shawn, and I paid less that $3, and most of that was because of tax. I had 4 receipts, one said I saved 91%, and the other 3 said I saved 100%. I'm looking forward to some other good deals that are sure to come in the next few weeks here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment