CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 53: A Little Late

Friday was 1, 2, 3 days ago. My bad. It's been a little hectic around here with my projects. Still, Friday was a good day. Alivia did amazing with her sleeping schedule, which makes me one happy mom. Alivia put herself to sleep in her cradle again, only she did it twice! I'm so pumped! So I was easily able to work on Project #5, which was making Alivia's growth chart board. I love these things, I have one for Lucy and Jack, so it was only fair that I get Alivia's all set. I'm happy with how it turned out.


I'd include more details about my day on Friday, but when you get 3 days behind, it gets hard to remember details. So, you'll just have to enjoy Alivia's chart as much as I do. What's funny about Alivia's chart, is that in my mind I've decided Alivia is a very formal, elegant, dainty little girl, even though she is too young to know that. So I feel like this chart might be too bubbly for Alivia. I think it might fit Lucy's personality better, and Lucy's is more elegant looking, so maybe her's fit's Alivia's better? Meh, Lucy's pretty dainty herself, she can't walk without shaking her hips or dancing around like a ballerina, so it all works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment