CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 52: Frustration.

Today was a day of frustration.

I'm frustrated BYU lost. Not so much frustrated, more heart broken that Jimmer's days with BYU have come to and end.

I'm frustrated that I sewed two left sleeves for my shirt, and could not finish my project today as a result.

Those are really my only frustrations. Day 4 Project was to work on my shirt I am sewing for myself. It's super cute, and I can't wait to finish it. The only problem is that I am inexperienced. It would take someone who is inexperienced to sew two left sleeves. I was shooting to finish it today, but when I hit that speed bump I realized I had to cut out a new sleeve, a new lining and start all over on my right sleeve. That's like 15 steps in case you were wondering. My motivation was killed.

On a happy note, Alivia took two naps today IN HER CRADLE!! And she put herself to sleep! Glorious! I'm so excited, and crossing my fingers that it wasn't a fluke. (That was my nick name in High School BTW.) I'm hoping she is starting to buy into my routine idea. Another happy note: I got 12 Dove Chocolate bars today for free. I will be getting at least 12, maybe 24-36 more for free tomorrow. Love those coupons!

Just so you all know, Project #4 will continue and be finished within my 20 day deadline, but I had to walk away from it for a time, just like you have to set a crying baby down and walk away sometimes. I also need to buy some super cute buttons for it anyway, so I really couldn't have finished it tonight even if I were experienced. But you better get excited for some pictures of it, maybe I'll even model....maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment