CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 48: Sunday DA DA DAAAAA!

Today was one of those Sundays when Shawn is gone ALL day in meetings. He left this morning by 9:00 for his first meeting. He came home for his second meeting at our house at 10:30, and then left for his third meeting at noon. Church was at 1, we were home by 4:30, had a quick dinner, and then he left again at 6:15 for a fireside. I felt bad for him that it was so none stop, and so not a day of rest, but to be honest, I felt more bad for me. Where is my day of rest? I only feel more bad for me because I can relate to myself and my situation way better than his. When I look at his schedule, I almost get a little jealous. To me he get's to go hang out with a bunch of people and socialize, all be it work.

Alivia was cranky again today, I only got to sit through Relief Society (which I'm so grateful for) at church. Jack colored on a lot of walls today and pooped at church twice. Lucy is coming down with a cold that I knew one of my kids would pick up if we went to Denver. Mom knows best. On a happy note: all my kids were in bed by 7:30 tonight!!! Lucy and Jack were in bed by 6:30 (in bed, not asleep) due to a terrible night of sleep last night, no naps, and a cold. This I could get used to. Now that Shawn is home and the kids are in bed, I'm pretty sure I'm going to cut this short and embark on throwing my evening away to nothing but wasted time, and I'm going to like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment