CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 51: Project Overrun

If you thought that I forgot to post last night, you would be wrong. If you thought that I forgot to do my project for the day, you would be wrong again. The problem occurred when I tried to do both. My project took longer than I expected as projects often do, and since I had gone for a good run I found myself to be exhausted. When I finished working on my project I thought, "I should write my post." But then I decided, "Nope, I'm going to bed."

Anyway, today (Wednesday) was pretty calm. I owned my house, except for vacuuming, that get's tricky when you are trying to keep kids asleep. I have this rule with my projects that I cannot start my project until my house is good to go. I also got dinner all made and in the oven just in time for Shawn to get home so I could go for a run. My run felt incredible! I only did 2 miles, but it felt so good. I'm getting in shape so my lungs and my legs don't tire as quickly. Time to up my mileage.

Once we finished dinner I got going on my project. Huh, it just hit me that Shawn didn't have mutual, that was a nice break, and neither one of us mentioned it and I only just now realized it. Funny. Anyway, my project for the day was making my kids Jimmer Fredette shirts. They both wanted Jimmer shirts, and they both wanted them to say "Teach me how to Jimmer". So, I made them teach me how to Jimmer shirts. Jack's is awesome. Lucy's tee shirt was too big, so I tried to alter it for her, and I did it really quick. It bugs me, so I'll have to work on it some more, but I for sure don't have the motivation to do it now. But here are the results.



Pay no attention to the cheetoes smeared all over Jack's face, this is a day later, post BYU Game Day Party.


See, it's too long, and the sleeves are a mess. Easy fix, just don't know when.

0 comments:

Post a Comment