CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 44: Too Tired

I know I've pulled the tired excuse once or twice before, but seriously, it's at a whole new level today. I was rocking Alivia, who refuses to nap these days, at about noon when I realized there was no way I heck I was going to stay sitting in that chair when I fell asleep, which I'd already done twice and woke up while falling. So I told Lucy I was going to go lay down with her. Jack was in his bed, and he was suppose to be napping, but he wasn't asleep. That was fine because if I fell asleep, and then he did, that would mean we'd all get great naps. I never fell asleep. Alivia, Jack, and Shawn made that impossible.

Alivia was in and out of sleep for the entire hour I was laying down. After about 20 minutes I heard Jack's little voice behind me asking for water in his yellow sippy cup. When he was back in his room, I heard a lot of yelling. Not angry yelling, just yelling. Then more Alivia. Then more yelling. Then a phone call. Then Lucy bringing me my phone. Then a text message, then another phone call. That's when I gave up. Shawn needed me to buy him tickets for the BYU games (hopefully plural).

Now I'm exhausted. Shawn is taking the day off tomorrow for March Madness. I don't think he realizes it yet, but that means I get to sleep in, something I can't remember the last time it happened. I won't be running until I dang well feel like it, and he will have do deal with it. I'm not waking up at 6:45 to run, I'm sleeping in. I'm sleeping in. I think I'll go get started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment