CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 47: COUGARS!!!

Today BYU officially qualified for the Sweet Sixteen. It was so exciting! My bracket was slaughtered today mercilessly, so even though I picked my bracket a little differently, I'm cheering now more than ever that BYU takes it all. Not that I wasn't before my bracket was destroyed, but now, it's as if I had no bracket. I picked Pittsburgh to take it all, and they lost tonight.

Shawn was of course at the game, and he LOVED it. He didn't go with anyone and sat all by himself, but he didn't care. To be honest, as I was watching the game, I was so happy he was there. But it was so much nicer for me to be up in Denver with his family and not suffering though my kids on my own.

Another perk to being up in Denver was that I was able to get my stack of papers from Adriana. Always a happy thing to get my hands on. Adriana also gave me some pasta coupons she had left over so I could get 42 boxes of pasta for free! LOVE IT! I hit King Soopers twice today and I was able to get 42 boxes of pasta, 9 top roman packets, 9 bottles of hand soap, 3 bottles of Olay body wash, 2 tubes of Olay Regenerist facial cleanser, 1 package of Olay Regenerist facial wipes, and 8 packets of tuna all for $12. $2 of that was tax, $4 was for the tuna to meet sale requirements for the free pasta (it's complicated), and the rest was what I actually paid for the products. I'm so hooked on this it's ridiculous. Then best part was that I was able to hit the store twice with no kids, and you know how I feel about that.

I also learned upon cutting out my coupons from last week that I hadn't cut that I have 24 more coupons for Wonka Chocolates! I'm so excited and hope to get back to the King Soopers on the other side of town to use some of those up. Hopefully they still have a ton so I can use all my coupons and get all that chocolate for free. My storage room downstairs is looking AWESOME!! It's one of my pride enjoys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment