CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 38: Memory?

Wow, it took me a long time to recover from one simple down mouse. But it is nice to be back and up to date. For the record, any posts that I wrote in the last few days that were "catching up" were only catching up in the digital form . I had those written down so that I could make sure to remember some of the highlights of my day. Turns out that was a good idea because my memory is TERRIBLE! I couldn't even remember what I had written, so reading them to type them up was very exciting, I didn't know what was going to happen next!

Speaking of my terrible memory, I thought of something really cleaver and funny to write in here today, but I can't remember what it was. It's on the tip of my brain, I can almost think of it. Hang in there, maybe by some miracle I will remember it by the time I am done with my post.

I ran again today. It was good, and I always am so satisfied with myself by the time I am done, but man I can't remember anything about satisfying results while I am running. I'll just have to blame that one on my bad memory too. But I do plan on going again tomorrow. I find myself extremely exhausted today, but not too sore, so I  must be doing something right.

Other than running I spent my entire day converting my coupons into my new method of organization, and I didn't even get a quarter of the way done. I think I'll finish it all up by Saturday at this rate. Thank goodness I found baseball card dividers at Walmart, they are much cheaper there then Hobby Lobby. The kids were good while I went to Walmart, and Jack and Alivia tagged along with me to King Soopers where we purchased 11 energy bars for $.15. I really wish I Colorado would take after Montana and eliminate sales tax. Then I would really be getting things for free. (I'm only kidding Colorado, please keep our sales tax so our property taxes can be manageable.) Still, it's so nice to find use for all my extra pocket change. It'll feel so good to clear that out one day and have to restock it from our jar in the bathroom instead of the other way around.

Lucy didn't join us at King Soopers because she was at dance. This is where I come full circle because I have to retouch on the subject of my terrible memory again. A few weeks ago, Shawn came home and asked me how dance went. I had totally forgotten that it was Thursday, so Lucy completely missed dance. I felt terrible. She's been in dance for almost 2 years now, how do I just forget it? Well, I did. As a result, I'm super paranoid that I will forget other things. I already did forget one doctor's appointment, but I think that was pre-Alivia. My friend called today to tell me about a coupon exchange tomorrow, and I'm thinking about it now, but I'm certain I will forget by morning. I've become so paranoid about forgetting that I have started leaving myself post-it notes on my mirror to help me find my brain. I'm serious, this is a problem, I'm thinking about taking that One A Day supplement that is suppose to help your memory.

Oh a good news note, I though of my funny though earlier today, that has to be a good sign for my brain. Look at me exercising all my muscles and my brain like a good girl. Anyway, I was thinking about Jack and potty training. Shawn asked me last night why I wasn't trying with potty training any more. I told him he just wasn't connecting the dots and he was starting to get frustrated so I backed off for a month or two. As I sat thinking about this situation today, it occurred to me that Jack is picking up on potty training like I am picking up on Quantum Physics. It's not looking too promising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment