CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 43: Things I Look Forward To

I have a lot of things I look forward to someday. I like to call them things I won't miss.

I won't miss lunches smeared all over my table, chairs, door knobs, and walls.
I won't miss countless sleep interruptions every night from multiple children.
I won't miss crying over toys being taken from a sister due to overtiredness.
I won't miss lifting, buckling, unbuckling, and unloading 3 children from the car just to run inside the bank.
I won't miss scribbles on my walls and furniture.
I won't miss picking up goldfish that have spilt for the thousandth time today.
I won't miss crayons. I hate crayons.

I will miss the little hands that are so soft.
I will miss the sound of little feet running on hard wood floors.
I will miss Jack's "Well Moooomm".
I will miss Lucy's soft, sweet hugs for no particular reason.
I will miss kisses from little lips.
I will miss the smell of freshly bathed kids.
I will miss my babies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment